This episode is lesson #3 of a four-part series in which Chase reflects upon particular lessons generated from his study of Lenin's What is to Be Done?
Lesson #3: The victory of the masses assumes the development of a party of revolutionaries, not amateurs, and of maoists, not other "marxists."
The full essay "Lessons from Lenin: What is to Be Done?" will be released shortly on our patreon.
Three short essays and three books:
- "The Three Sources and Three Component Parts of Marxism," Lenin
- "Long Live Marxism-Leninism-Maoism!" Revolutionary International Movement
- "On Marxism-Lenininism-Maoism," Communist Party of Peru
- M-L-M Basic Course, Communist Party of India (Maoist)
- Continuity and Rupture, Joshua Moufawad-Paul
- Critique of Maoist Reason, Joshua Moufawad-Paul
Do us a HUGE favor: amplify this content with an iTunes or Spotify rating or review and subscribe to our channel on Youtube!
Support the work and access Bonus Content: patreon.com/faithandcapital
Make a one time contribution with PayPal: https://www.paypal.me/faithandcapital
Follow Faith and Capital on instagram, twitter, facebook and subscribe to our channel on Youtube.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Music by D.C.R. Pollock and Ed Russek